Wednesday, October 5, 2016


This image was created using a new digi stamp designer called Saga Stamps, Sweden.  The image has been coloured using Copic Markers.  The background I coloured using my Copic Markers and a white ink pen.

The sun was just a round circle created by drawing around the top from a bottle of glitter and then masked over the scallop shape so that the background colour did not get into my sun area.

The image and the layer have been cut using Tattered Lace scallop oval dies.  The stepper card is also from a Tattered Lace Stepper die cut set.

The orange flowers were from my stash and the blue flowers were part of the Tattered Lace Die Cut set.  The gems in the centre are from my stash.

The papers were from a 12 x 12 paper pad which I had in my stash.

Visit http://www.fireflycrafts.net/ and get your crafty stash and start creating your own great projects.


No comments: