Monday, September 12, 2016

September Inspiration Cards




I loved this digi image so much I made to family birthday cards.

The digital image came from an Alice in Wonderland .  

I used copic pens to colour the imate and Tattered Lace dies for the decorations on the 'Don't lose your muchness' card.  

There is lace from my stash and background papers from an Alice in Wonderland papers collection.

The gem used on the flower was purchased from a local craft fayre in Glasgow, Scotland.

The top card is a minimalist card - it uses just the image with a drawn pen border and some paper roses purchased from a large craft store on my recent Canadian holiday.

Have a look at our site http://www.fireflycrafts.net/ and purchase your crafty stash to create projects - it is so relaxing and I like nothing better than to have 'me' time to colour and create.


No comments: